Saturday, October 5, 2013

Rune of the Day: Thurisaz





Thurisaz is a rune of self-examination, of taking the time to really work on yourself.  Today would be a great day to examine what does and doesn't work in your life and find the changes you need to make within yourself to make things better for yourself!


Tarot Card of the Day: Ace of Cups


The Ace of Cups signals a new start in a relationship.  This opens so many possibilities-a new romantic relationship, a new friendship, or a new beginning to an old relationship: romantic, friendly, or even family!  I remember this was my card of the day when my sister and I got back in touch after being out contact for several years!  (Totally my fault we were out of touch btw).

Just be open to what comes your way today, you may be pleasantly surprised! 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment